Tanning Bed Facts
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Tanning Beds and other Tanning Beds topics.
What are some tanning bed facts?
Here are some tanning bed facts:
- Tanning beds use many florescent bulbs to expose the skin to ultraviolet rays, which are similar to sunlight.
- Tanning beds can help people with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and provide a healthy glow year-round.
- You can find tanning beds for sale for your personal use.
- Finding quality discount tanning beds can help boost your salon business. They are durable, cost-effective, and easy to maintain and clean. Tanning beds for sale from a reputable dealer should come with the option of a warranty.
- Friedrich Wolff was the first person in the history of tanning beds to reproduce UV light indoors to study how exposure to sunlight affects athletes.
- The history of the tanning bed is marked by government legislation to ensure safety in the tanning process.
- The earliest indoor tanning beds were made with harmful high intensity UVB bulbs.
- Federal law now mandates that tanning bed manufacturers and salons know how to use tanning beds safely and follow skin cancer prevention guidelines.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.