Locating a Light Therapy Practitioner

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Seasonal Affective Disorder and other Tanning Beds topics.

Where can I find a light therapy practitioner?

Locating a Light Therapy Practitioner

You can contact the National Mental Health Association for a referral to a light therapy practitioner in your area. You can also receive referrals to mental health practitioners who treat seasonal affective disorder as well as other mental health related conditions by contacting the United States Department of Health and Human Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's Web site. You can also contact the department by calling 800-789-2647 or e-mailing info@mentalhealth.org.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Tanning Beds Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Susan Sayour