Tanning Bed Supplies and Accessories
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Tanning Accessories and other Tanning Beds topics.
What are some accessories for my tanning bed?
Whether you run a salon or have an in-home tanning bed, you'll need to find tanning bed accessories from a tanning supply source you can depend upon. Look for reputable tanning accessories distributors who offer customer service, financing for your business, and advice. Tanning bed supplies and tanning accessories include:
- Tanning bed stickers - They come by the roll and are used to show off a tan by placing them somewhere on the body. The sticker creates an untanned spot or "tan tattoo."
- Tanning eye wear - A must if you own a salon or have your own tanning bed. Tanning goggles protect the eyes from UV damage and come in a variety of colors and shapes.
- Tanning bonnets - Protect the hair and scalp from UV damage, especially for those with color-treated hair.
- Protective lip balm with an SPF-15 - Protect lips from burning. For accidental burns, there is also a healing lip balm on the market.
- Manicure savers - Protect nails from UV damage. They are reusable, and can be slipped over finger and toe nails.
- Ear phones - A great accessory for tanning beds if you don't have speakers built-in to your tanning room.
- Acrylic polish - Easy to use (just wipe) and it will keep your tanning bed looking new.